Regular price $40.00 USD
Unit price per
The Tripper Camp is a 5 panel hat made in Canada and built for any adventure, and it only gets better with age.
- 100% cotton 7 oz. waxed canvas
- 5-panel baseball hat construction
- Adjustable leather pull-back closure
- Metal clasp
- Leather Agawa patch
One size fits all with adjustable leather pull tab.Made in Canada
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Free North American Shipping
All North American orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (2-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
North American Delivery Time
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive and expedited shipping takes 1-3 days.
International Delivery Time
Orders from outside of North America use UPS expedited shipping ($20-$29) depending on location and take 3-6 days to arrive. There is also the option to choose DHL express (2-3 day) for $50.
Import Taxes & Duties
There are no additional import fees for orders within North America.
Orders shipped to destinations outside of the United States or Canada may be subject to import taxes and/or duties. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Exact import taxes and duties vary, depending on the destination country. Agawa Canyon charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hole
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade
USE & SAFETY
Got the hat for a few reasons. The build quality looked sound, the panel designs sans the button at the tops was something I was looking for, and I can keep waxing it as time goes on. I've had it through all 4 seasons, whilst 4 wheeling, and it hasn't let me down once.
Nice hat !!!
Saw the hat when purchasing a bow saw. Liked the color and style. Price was seemingly high but bought it anyway. This hat is very well made and looks better in person. The saw is also very nice. The saw fits in the pouch perfectly. Extra blade fits in too. Bought with a blade for green wood and for seasoned wood. Great company to order from. The shipping across the U S. Canadian border didn't slow it down and received the package in a few days.
Better than expected
The hat is stylish and the waxed canvas does amazing in the Pacific Northwest mist. I can feel the quality and know it will last for awhile.
Love this hat
I bought this hat as a birthday gift for my husband. This is the second tripper hat he owns. He absolutely loves them!!
New favorite cap!
Great quality and waxed canvas should wear in nicely