15" All-Purpose Blade
Regular price $8.00 USD
Unit price per
*FOR THE BOREAL15*
This medium toothed blade has a double pointed raker between sets of cutting teeth, which clears the cutting notch of wood chips and fiber. This popular style cuts green wood but is right at home cutting dry hard and soft woods. Rust protective coating and hardened points make this versatile blade perfect for most uses. Push/pull cutting action.
Made in Sweden
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Free North American Shipping
All North American orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (2-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
North American Delivery Time
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive and expedited shipping takes 1-3 days.
International Delivery Time
Orders from outside of North America use UPS expedited shipping ($20-$29) depending on location and take 3-6 days to arrive. There is also the option to choose DHL express (2-3 day) for $50.
Import Taxes & Duties
There are no additional import fees for orders within North America.
Orders shipped to destinations outside of the United States or Canada may be subject to import taxes and/or duties. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Exact import taxes and duties vary, depending on the destination country. Agawa Canyon charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hole
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade
USE & SAFETY
Great for hunting, backpacking or Bushcraft
The 15” Agawa collapsable saw is of the same Excellent Quality as their 24” model,, which I own. Obviously the strokes are much shorter and the wood that you’ll process is equally smaller than using the 24”. This is a amazing tool ( along with a hatchet), for cutting and processing firewood on a backpacking or Bushcraft adventure. The hunter’s blade is an excellent addition to process small or larger game. I Highly recommend the 15” and 24” folding saw’s by Agawa.
the best bow saws
I have 2 large saws and one small saw. The saws are great, and the blades are outstanding. Best bow saws you will ever use.
Perfect bug out saw
Having previously purchased Agawas' 21" saw, I knew the quality of this 15 incher would be as great, and it is. Its a perfect saw for a backpack, or truck or vehicle just in case. You really can't go wrong with this saw. It certainly won't saw thru a large tree, but for most instances, this saw will do an outstanding job of sawing up kindling, errant brances, etc. Buy one, you won't regret it...!!!
super nice blades
I bought these as replacements for my survivorman saw and they fit perfectly, just like original. I even got a status update and thank you from the owner. Really great product and a great company to do business with
Amazing great job