24" Olive Cordura Sheath
Regular price $45.00 USD
Unit price per
*FOR THE BOREAL24*
- Lightweight, durable and water resistant cordura sheath
- Dual pockets for saw & extra blades
- Extra pocket on flap for spare hardware
- Reinforced webbing strap system on back
- 0.2lbs / 3.2oz
- Made in Canada
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Free North American Shipping
All North American orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (2-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
North American Delivery Time
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive and expedited shipping takes 1-3 days.
International Delivery Time
Orders from outside of North America use UPS expedited shipping ($20-$29) depending on location and take 3-6 days to arrive. There is also the option to choose DHL express (2-3 day) for $50.
Import Taxes & Duties
There are no additional import fees for orders within North America.
Orders shipped to destinations outside of the United States or Canada may be subject to import taxes and/or duties. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Exact import taxes and duties vary, depending on the destination country. Agawa Canyon charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hole
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade
USE & SAFETY
The sheath is a must to keep the saw clean and protected. Strong and sturdy material. Will most likely last longer than me.
Perfection in every way
I loved things that make one's life so much easier and this is one of those things.
24" Olive Cordura Sheath Review by Snow Miser
Sheath is of quality construction. Material used is well made. Stitching is even, and attention to detail is evident. Spare blade and spare pin kit fit well. Saw easily slides into and can be retrieved without undue effort. Nice workmanship overall. I highly recommend this sheath, as well as the saw.
a good seller and handling of complaints
i have a good word for this i liked the nice delivery its cost a week too get it but thats ok olso they made a mistake by not given the full order after 1 mail they send me the order in full meaning that they send me the things what was missing with out any problems! and that in my is good well done keep that up mistakes can happen and you solved it within a day and thats realy fast well done! anyways for the people who pack plz controle it not 1 time but 2 times and make it sure its all in that box;) then you are golden. for rest no other complaints!
These sheaths are great. Plenty of room for your saw and a couple of spare blades with a little pocket on the flap for spare pins and clips. Webbing on the back allows for numerous mounting and carrying options.