Custom BOREAL24 Kit
Regular price $130.00 USD
Unit price per
Create your own BOREAL24 saw kit and save 15% compared to purchasing all the items separately!
Please select your handle color, sheath, and extra blade type.
VERSATILE: Take the BOREAL24 folding bow saw wherever you go - camping, backpacking, canoeing, off-trail, hunting, trail clearing or around the home.
EASY: Opens in seconds - just unfold, snap into position & start sawing. Automatic blade tensioning with no loose parts - No need to touch the blade while opening & closing
LIGHT & PACKABLE: Length (24”/61cm) & Weight (21oz/595g)
EFFECTIVE & ERGONOMIC: High clearance frame for large diameter cuts, optimized geometry for the most efficient saw stoke
DURABLE: anodized 6063 aluminum frame, fiberglass reinforced nylon handle, all stainless steel hardware, hardened and coated saw blades
- * SPARE C-CLIPS INCLUDED *
- BOREAL24 Folding Bow Saw: Black anodized aluminum frame with green or yellow grip.
- 24" Rugged Olive Cordura sheath with dual pockets for saw & extra blades. Extra flap compartment for spare parts.
- 24" Premium Crazy Horse leather sheath with dual pockets for saw & extra blades. Includes leather shoulder strap.
- Extra 24" blade of your choice - see blade descriptions in drop-down menu below.
Our warranty does not extend to saw blades.
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Free North American Shipping
All North American orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (2-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
North American Delivery Time
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive and expedited shipping takes 1-3 days.
International Delivery Time
Orders from outside of North America use UPS expedited shipping ($20-$29) depending on location and take 3-6 days to arrive. There is also the option to choose DHL express (2-3 day) for $50.
Import Taxes & Duties
There are no additional import fees for orders within North America.
Orders shipped to destinations outside of the United States or Canada may be subject to import taxes and/or duties. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Exact import taxes and duties vary, depending on the destination country. Agawa Canyon charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hole
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade
USE & SAFETY
Exactly the saw I wanted
Stable, solid, effective. Plus compact to stash in my truck for deadfall roadblocks. Very happy with this.
Lightweight yet sturdy. Breaks down into a compact package.
Love this saw!!
Shipping was fast! We used the 24" saw for felling and breaking down deadfall in the back country of Colorado over a 5 day pack in. Both blades chew through all we fed them. Love the design! Easy to deploy, pack and is always on whatever pack we are running with at the time. Thank you all for a fantastic product!