15" Aggressive, Sidney Rancher II Blade
Regular price $13.00 USD
Unit price per
*FOR THE BOREAL15*
The Sidney Rancher II is custom designed and favoured by those seeking an extremely aggressive and long lasting blade. Long sharp edges in a unique pattern of large teeth provide aggressive cutting. This heavy gauge blade will plow through
wood. Locally made by craftsmen, the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting action.
Made in Canada
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Free North American Shipping
All North American orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (2-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
North American Delivery Time
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive and expedited shipping takes 1-3 days.
International Delivery Time
Orders from outside of North America use UPS expedited shipping ($20-$29) depending on location and take 3-6 days to arrive. There is also the option to choose DHL express (2-3 day) for $50.
Import Taxes & Duties
There are no additional import fees for orders within North America.
Orders shipped to destinations outside of the United States or Canada may be subject to import taxes and/or duties. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Exact import taxes and duties vary, depending on the destination country. Agawa Canyon charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hole
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade
USE & SAFETY
Fantastic!!! This thing is unreal! Just wish it came with a case like my boreal15 did.
Borela 15/21 field test
I personally tested the Boreal 15 and 21 and was amazed. I can say that they are the best folding bow saws on the market. Light, solid, mountable in 5 seconds, they have a truly impressive cutting capacity even on seasoned logs of large diameter. Unlike folding unidirectional saws, these saws guarantee cutting capacity in both directions, less effort and 50% more yield. Thanks to the compact dimensions and the comfortable cases they can fit without problems in compact backpacks and adapted to any equipment. A purchase that will give you great satisfaction and incredible performance.
Useful and very sharp, love it
I received my products earlier than expected and the pictures did not do them justice. Outstanding quality. A truly professional and courteous experience through and through.
Awesome blade ..
It’s the best saw blade I’ve ever experienced and I can only recommend this to every Bushcrafter and outdoors persons. Tom Lauritzen from Cimbrer Bushcraft